Friday, December 16, 2016

November nail art challenge: Woodland


Today I have the last mani from November nail art challenge, I could do this probably a week ago but I was trying out some new polishes that I have and now I finally made the last theme for the challenge. The theme was Woodland. I love how it turned out. I only did an accent nail with the tree and I really like it. This also reminded me why I love nail art challenges so much...Beside nail art I get to use nail polishes that I didn't use for a long time. Like Essence The Only Chance! I can't remember last time I used it and it is such a beauty. Hopefully I will continue with challenges in January!


I used: Essence The Only Chance!, China Glaze Snow, Golden Rose 106, Models Own Bronze Rage and p2 Tangerine Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...