Friday, December 2, 2016

November nail art challenge: Thanksgiving


Once again I'm late with the challenge. After this one I have two more themes and I decided that I will probably skip December challenge which is a shame because it's a Christmas challenge and I love those. Since I don't want post Christmas manis in the middle of January it is better this way. Also, I have few new nail polishes that I want to try and I really don't have time for everything especially in such busy month.
Today I have Thanksgiving nails. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my country so this is my first time ever Thanksgiving mani. I googled a bit and this is what I came with. I applied white base and used some Thanksgiving colors with turkey on my accent nail.  


I used: China Glaze Snow, Models Own Bronze Rage, p2 Tangerine Twist, p2 Lemon Drop and Essence Absolute Stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...