Friday, December 30, 2016

New in - September, October, November and December 2016


I've been going around this post for so long so now I have products from last four months to show you. Still, it is not huge amount of product for such a long time but there are few products here that I wanted for long time. If you look at the first photo you can see Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation which I wanted from the first time I saw it. Hopefully I will post my review soon. Also here are few nail polishes from my wish list: OPI Charmmy And Sugar, China Glaze Purple Panic, China Glaze Strawberry Fields Forever and Essence Better Then Gel top coat. 


Next I have two photos with Treacle Moon and Balea products. Shower Gels on the first:Cute Stasuma Smile and Pretty Rose Hearts. Two Balea shower gels Marsh-Mallow and Schoko Love are in different bottles then usual, I guess they are limited edition.


Balea often has cutest package and you know I can't resist them when I see them. So when I saw carnival collection I just had to get it even though I don't need another hand and body lotion. 
First product on the pic is Balea Melone liquid soap and this is something I can always buy without feeling guilty.


Here I have few different products. I have two dry shampoos, Aussie which I tried for the first time and sample of Batiste dry shampoo. Also here are two Aveo nail polish removers, Ebelin cotton pads, Maybelline BB Dream Fresh, Essence We Are Young ( click ) and OPI Pineapples Have Peelings Too ( click ).


And here it is...the most important item here...Givenchy Eaudemoiselle. Finally in my hands!! This was on my wish list for years! I love, love, love it!


Aveo Bali Lozus liquid soap, another soap here...we use them up quickly. These have new package which is little bit nicer then old package. I have two more Balea creams Fur Dich and Mit Liebe. I love these cute, little creams. I had every single one that came out in this line.


And the last photo is old but somehow I never posted it. I have my go to hair color from L'oreal and a brush but I still didn't use it so I can't say anything about it. Last product is a hair brush which I got  as a gift, unfortunately I don't know the brand but I can tell you it is great. 

Do you have any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...