Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Occasional dresses

Every now and then there is a question for many girls...What to wear on important occasions...You are a made of honor at the wedding? Your sibling or close member of family is getting married? You have a prom? You need to choose between short prom dresses, long sleeve prom dress or long prom dresses? Or you simply want to stand out and take your outfit on the next level? I'm all in for casual dress code these days but I would definitely say dress is my favorite clothing item. So when I need to dress up I usually pick a dress. Short skater dress is my go to dress in any occasion, casual or formal.It suit me best and it just makes me feel good, comfortable and safe. However I do hope I will opt for long dress at least one time. If nothing just to change things a little.


If you want play it safe with elegance on trend, long sleeve dress is a great choice especially if there is lace involved.


If you don't like long sleeve trend there is always many beautiful examples of long dresses, you can choose if you want it simple or something with embellishment, or if you want play with color and a pattern.


In the end there is always short dress. If nothing else works this is a safe choice, at least in my case.
If you want to see more cheap prom dresses or uk prom dresses , check out the links.

What is your first choice when it comes to occasional dresses?

*sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...