Saturday, September 17, 2016

OPI Pineapples Have Peelings Too


I was eyeing OPI Pineapples Have Peelings Too ever since Hawaii collection came out. It looks so beautiful in the bottle and I really wanted to own it. Finally I got it few weeks ago and it turns out that I don't like it on my nails at all. Still, when I look at the bottle it is so pretty, looks like glitter in the sand but on my nails it is just not good looking nail polish. Pineapples Have Peelings Too is shimmery gold base with rainbow micro and hex glitter. However if you want hex glitter on your nails you will have to tap it on your nail because with usual application you will get one or none on your nail. Pineapples Have Peelings Too dries fast and with two coats there is visible nail line. I'm not sure how much I will use this nail polish, maybe with nail art. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...