Thursday, September 1, 2016

New in - May, June, July and August 2016


I will be quick about this new in post. I didn't get too many products and mostly they are nail polishes and body lotions / shower gels. Not super interesting but here it is.
China Glaze Passion For Petals and China Glaze Papa Don't Peach, Essence Orange Is The New Black, Essence You're One In A Melon, Maybelline City Smoke and a blush Essence My Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum


Loreal Elseve Color Vive shampoo, Aveo Happy Melon shower gel, Balea Buttermilch liquid soap and Aveo nail polish remover.


More shower gels and one body lotion, these are from Balea.


I also got these mini hair shampoo and hair mask from Wella.


Again, body milk and Bebe and Fa shower gels. Now when my "no more buying shower gels" policy is gone I let myself loose.


More Aveo nail polish removers, these are the best! And another liquid soap.


In the end I have nail stickers. Essence Watercolor and Essence Hey Be Happy! Closer look:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...