Friday, August 19, 2016

Essence My Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum


First thing that got my attention in Essence trend edition Exit To Explore was cute package. When I saw the display I was really hoping there will be something I like. And there was. I saw gorgeous gradient blush, since I can't get enough of them I picked it up. It has the longest name in the world: My Heart Beats Like A Jungle Drum. It contains 8,5 g of product.


When you open the blush, it looks just as beautiful as outside. There is pink / peach gradient blush which also smells really nice. Peachy tones are usually my favorite but I also like pink especially in summertime. The color in the pot is bright but there is no problem with application, even though it is pretty dusty it blends easily. I gently go in with the blush brush and I get really pretty color on my cheeks. 


I'm sure I will use My Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum a lot because I really like refreshing look it gives me. When mixed together the color is pink and I love how it looks. I usually reach for peachy shades, I use pinks as well but mostly only when they are new and then I go back to other products. I think I will stick to this one longer.This is going to be little change from Catrice Stone Blushed that I use lately. 


Swatch:


1 comment:

  1. This packaging is really pretty, shame that they didn't came out with more shades, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...