Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Essece Juice It! :Orange Is The New Black + You're One In A Melon


Today I want to show you my swatches of two Essence nail polishes from Juice It! trend edition. They are two fruity jellys. I love the colors, especially Orange Is The New black but I really wish they are cream instead of jelly. They would be perfect if they had full coverage without visible nail line. But it is what it is... 


Orange Is The New Black is my favorite from two nail polishes, I adore the color. Like I said if it was cream it would be perfect orange in my opinion. Something in between from pastel to bright. On photo bellow I have two coats. Application was easy and it dries quickly.


You're One In A Melon is a beautiful melon pink. Again, great color but not my favorite formula. However I believe I will reach for it during summer. I have two coats, nail polish dries quickly and applies easily.


Did you tried Juicy It! trend edition? Do you like jelly nail polishes?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. If you tried that Essence white base? Or maybe something like a jelly glitter sandwich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don`t like jelly nailpolishes, I don`t know why, but I like other ones from essence more.

    Best regards,
    Fio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...