Sunday, May 29, 2016

China Glaze Rain Dance The Night Away


Few days ago I went to my local drugstore to check out China Glaze display because I haven't seen it in a long time. I had a great time looking at all the colors but to tell you the truth I had a hard time to be sure which colors I actually have in my stash. Talk about real life problems haha. At last I know that I really love the polishes I have because I reach for them again. I also saw so many polishes that were on my imaginary wish list and I easily added some on that list. However nail polish that I finally picked up was Rain Dance The Night Away.


Rain Dance The Night Away is beautiful, bright blue. The name mentions the rain but it really reminds me on sea and summer. It looks beautiful on my nails, it has very nice creamy and shiny finish. Two coats are enough for full opacity and it dries quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...