Monday, February 29, 2016

Red carpet: Oscars 2016

The most important film and red carpet event of the year was last night. I was hoping that Leonardo will win and that I will see some Wow! gowns. Well, Leo did win but on the red carpet everyone mostly played it safe. I love Charlize Theron, she was beautiful as always. I have to mention Cate Blanchett who is one of my favorite red carpet stars, even though this dress had too much detail for my taste. Still, I love her look and the dress! Margot Robbie also looked amazing! My least favorite was unfortunately Kate Winslet, I love her so much but this dress is very bad.

Chrlize Thrton in Dior


Cate Blanchett


Margot Robbie


Juliane Moore


Kerry Washington


Jennifer Lawernce


Chrissy Tiegen


Lady Gaga


Olivia Wilde


Rachel McAdams


Brie Larson


Sofia Vergara


Rooney Mara



Naomi Watts


Reese Witherspoon


Kate Winslet


source: 1 and 2

1 comment:

  1. omg I couldn't agree more about Kate Winslet. and I also didn't like Kerry Washington.. but I loved Naomi Watts and Lady Gaga!!! kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...