Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Review: Tangle Teezer


Ever since I've heard about it I knew Tangle Teezer could be something I need. Something that can help my long, dry hair which is impossible to brush without products in it. Sometimes they can hardly help, brushing can be difficult and even painful. Before I tried Tangle Teezer I expected it to be better then my usual, ordinary hair brush which has often been stuck in my hair. After I tried Tangle Teezer first thing that came into my mind was: Where have you been all my life? :) This brush is not just good or better then other " old fashion " brushes, it is excellent and it makes my life so much easier. Anyone with dry hair should know why would I said something like that.


Tangle Teezer has unusual shape, which became very normal because of popularity of the brush. It is easy to use it and time for adjustment to the brush was minimal. It is easy to hold it in your hand and like I said it does the work very well. There are different models of the brush, mine is Tangle Teezer Salon Elite.


Bristles on the brush are made of silicone and the key to success of the brush is in bigger and smaller bristles. For me this brush became irreplaceable ( well, I would replace it only with same or similar type of brush ) especially when my hair is wet. That is where I see the biggest difference. I can brush my hair without problem and without products ( silicone, oil...). I only wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner...and that's it.


Another fun thing about Tangle Teezer is that it comes in different colors and patterns. I love my purple and pink combo, it is called Purple Crush. This brush is also great for travel and it doesn't take much space if you want to carry it in your bag. It is easy to wash it and keep it clean.


In the end I can't say bad thing about this brush. I'm not saying it is perfect but after years of difficulties with brushing my tangled hair and searching for products that can help me with it, this brush finally does it the best. I just wish I bought it sooner :)

2 comments:

  1. Meni je u pocetku koristenja ovaj tip cetke bio katastrofa, od zvuka dok prolazi kroz kosu, pa do osjecaja. I uopce ne znam kako, ali nastavila sam je koristiti i sada mi ne pada na pamet se vratiti klasicnim cetkama :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da si nastavila :) Meni je legla na prvu!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...