Saturday, August 8, 2015

Britney Spears Island Fantasy


Britney Spears Island Fantasy is one of my random buys. I definitely didn't plan it but I found great deal and I decided to get it because I figured it will be great everyday fragrance and something I can use with no mercy especially because it comes in big 100 ml bottle. Island Fantasy is summer version of Britney's Fantasy line of fragrances. Like the rest of Britney's fragrances Island Fantasy is sweet scented. First when you spray it you can smell citrus and then very quickly sweet fruity  scent.  Top notes of Island Fantasy are citruses, mandarin, clementine, red berries and watermelon. Middle notes are jasmine, violet and freesia. Base notes are musk and sugar cane. The best description of the scent would be summery and sweet. Longevity of Island Fantasy isn't something, it lasts only for few hours. In this case that is acceptable to me because I bought Island Fantasy so I can spray it without saving it. Like I said this is okay everyday fragrance but when I have some special occasion or I want to dress up Island Fantasy isn't something I would wear. However it is a nice summer fragrance.


The bottle looks very pretty and girly. Each Fantasy line bottle looks the same but it comes in different color. This one is lime / turquoise gradient, very summery and name appropriate. 
Did you tried Island Fantasy? What is your favorite summer fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...