Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Rimmel Coralicious


Today's mani is Rimmel Coralicious. One of my new nail polishes. I got it as a gift with my latest buy on biraj.hr . It was a nice surprise and it gets better when I actually love what I got. When I looked it in the bottle I thought it is just another coral /orange but when I applied it on my nails I fell in love with it. Coralicious is one of those gorgeous red corals that I adore. True summer color.
The bottle contains 8 ml of product, it applies easily and dries quickly. I applied 2 coats.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing post and after a long break I am officially back and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...