Sunday, June 28, 2015

Empty #21


Balea Battle Field shower gel - from Balea Young line, which is unfortunately discontinued. They always had great scents and shower gels in cute package.

Lush So White shower gel - great product, you can find more here.

Ebelin sponge nail polish remover - my favorite way to remove nail polish is with sponge removers, this one is very good. 

Dove Beauty Finish deo roll on - nice scent, easy to use and refreshing...

L'Oreal Elvital oil - nice hair product but honestly I don't have a lot to say about it. I always used it time to time so I can't really tell you if it helped my hair or not. I doubt I will buy it again.

Rebecca Bon Bon fragrance - nice everyday fragrance.

Ebelin cotton pads - my favorite.

Lush Snow Globe and Lush Angel's Delight soaps - two beautiful soaps, I used them in the shower at first but in the end I decided it it time to use them up and decided to wash my hand with them. It was quicker but they lasted a long time. I love them both, to find out more click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...