Friday, May 8, 2015

Sally Hansen Pinch Of Punch


Another nail post, another beautiful pink nail polish :D Sally Hansen Pinch Of Punch could easily became one of my favorite pink nail polishes. This stunning color is blue based pink which makes the shade so, so beautiful. You know that gorgeous purple pink. Well this is it. My nails look like candy with this nail polish and I can't stop looking at them :) Pinch Of Punch made me look at other Sally Hansen colors and I already have a little wish list. In my next Fragrance Direct buy at least one will find it's way to me!


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pinch Of Punch is easy to apply, it covers my nails in 2 coats. The bottle contains 11,8 ml.

Do you like Sally Hansen nail polishes? Any suggestions, which color I should try?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...