Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I Heart Makeup - I Heart Chocolate


Today I will show you another neutral, Earth tones eyeshadow palette. Yet another in my collection. I Heart Chocolate is sweet looking palette. It will get anyone's attention in a second and when you look inside it looks great too. This chocolate looking palette is made of hard plastic and it will keep the eyeshadows well protected. There are 16 eyeshadows, 10 shimmery and 6 matte, also there is big mirror which is always helpfull. Whey you open the palette there is foil over the shadows with the name for each shadow. It is a nice touch and another way to keep eyeshadows protected. 


The eyeshadows are good quality. I always wear them with eyeshadow base and they last whole day. Pigment is very good, only 3 lightest colors aren't that pigmented. Most of the colors in the palette are shades of brown with addition of green and purple. I Heart Chocolate is great for everyday looks but you can easily get more dramatic, night looks with it. 


The swatches, without base:




Not bad at all, right? If you looking for neutral palette this is a good buy especially if you consider the price ( 7,99 pounds ) and quality and amount of product ( 16 eyeshadows , 22 g total ). However I have to mention that I bought this palette with 3 other Makeup Revolution palettes ( Iconic 3Iconic 2Essential Mattes ) and between four palettes this one is my least favorite. Despite all that I will use it for sure.
Did you tried I Heart Chocolate palette? Do you like I Heart Makeup?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...