Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Glee - the end


After six seasons and so many characters, stories and songs Glee has come to an end. Back in 2009 when the show first came along it was one of my favorites. I loveee first season and I watched it few times. Glee was fresh, fun, funny, colorful and different, to me it was delightful to watch it. Mix of interesting characters, funny dialogues and above all great musical numbers. To start it was so unusual to have TV show that is actually a musical, it was great formula and from the beginning of the show until now there were so many good cover songs that fit perfectly into the story. Glee become very popular, very quickly. They won several awards and they made music and singing in TV shows popular. After Glee came so many other shows had their Glee moment ( How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries, Hart Of Dixie just to name a few).


I believe that most of us know that Glee is show about show choir where group of not so popular kids is trying to make it. There were so many great singers trough the show but in opinion one stands out, Rachel Berry played by Lea Michele. That girl has a beautiful voice and it is true star of the show. Beside Rachel there were many amazing singers from regular cast and guest stars. 


After great season 1 the usual thing happened. They lost their spark. Season 2 was good but they never went to that unique spark they had in season 1. Main problem probably was that they had too many characters and too many stories so we got little bit of everything and it was easy to get lost in the plot and things got boring. They did however had great cross from high school to what happens after. Last season of the show was good. You can see that they were wrapping things up and I like how they got full circle in the end and it was nice to see everybody getting their happy ending.  In the end my favorite things about Glee are the songs, Lea Michelle, Diana Agron and tribute that they gave to Finn Hudson and Cory Monteith.
I will end this post with the song that is classic Glee...I always thought that Don't Stop Believing will be the last song we hear in the show but it was close enough so I don't mind.



Did you watched Glee? How did you like it

1 comment:

  1. You have a good blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on the GFC?
    Let me know and I will follow you. Have a nice day!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...