Sunday, April 12, 2015

Essie Boom Boom Room


Now when sun is finally out it is time for bright nails to come out too. Pink is always my go to color and Essie Boom Boom Room one of my favorites. Beautiful, bright Barbie pink is also a neon which makes it perfect summer color. On my photos you can see how Boom Boom Room looks with white base, it is brighter and you can get better coverage. When you wear it alone you have to be more careful when you apply it but you can get good coverage and brightness. However, it looks better with white base. On the photos I have one coat of white nail polish and two coats of Essie Boom Boom Boom. Sometimes I'm too lazy to apply white first but I have to say it really looks gorgeous, do you agree?


What is your favorite "sunny days" color?

1 comment:

  1. As always an excellent post, I'll write down everything. You're always an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...