Monday, March 16, 2015

Swatch: Essence So This Is Love blush


Right after I saw Essence Cinderella trend edition I knew the blush will be mine. Just look how cute it is :) When I saw Cinderella display it was full and the blush was the only thing I took home with me. It seems that I finally realized that I have too much of everything so I don't have to buy more unnecessary makeup every single time. That being said it sounds like So This Is Love blush is something I really needed, well...it is not but I will tell you again, look how cute it is! Inside and out!


The color of the blush is coral. The coverage is not strong, you can build it up but this is the blush for everyday makeup or when you want natural of subtle makeup. If you like to have focus on your cheeks maybe you should skip this one. The finish is matte and it applies and blends easily. The package contains 8 g of product.


The swatch:


Overall if I wasn't big sucker for packing I would probably skip this product but I will use it at least now when is shiny and new until I go back to something else or find something new.
Did you find something you like in Cinderella TE?

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I like the packaging and the color too. I like the idea that the coverage is not that strong so it will look so natural. This is something worth checking out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatko pakiranje :D
    a ni rumenilo ne izgleda loše :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...