Friday, March 20, 2015

Makeup Revolution Redemtion Palette Essential Mattes


As soon as it came to the market Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette became very popular. It is not a surprise because at the time it was so hard to find affordable matte eyeshadow palettes. Now  the situation is little bit better because Makeup Revolution alone has few more matte palettes as well as Catrice and some other brands. I own one and I'm very happy with it and I don't feel the need to get more. Essential Mattes palette contains 12 matte eyeshadows, they are neutral and perfect for any kind of use. Day or night.. you can use only this palette or combine them with shimmery eyeshadows. The choice is yours but it is great to have only matte shades in one place.


The package is good, the usual Makeup Revolution. Nothing special but all the eyeshadows are easy to reach and well protected. The colors in the palette are neutral so you have beige, brown and purple shades.There are four light shades, three of them are almost the same thing but the beauty of this palette for me is in other eight shades, they are the ones I use most of the time. With primer these eyeshadows last whole day. 
The palette contains total 14 g of product.

Here are my swatches, no primer:



Pretty good right? This is definitely a good buy, especially if you looking for good matte eyeshadows. I have bunch of neutral palettes and this could easily be in my top 3.

Did you tried Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes? Do you like matte eyeshadows? 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...