Sunday, March 15, 2015

Essence Icy Fairy


Usually I try to avoid effect top coats but I couldn't resist Essence Icy Fairy. The reason why I avoid them is because I'm too lazy to apply base color and then remove the glitter after all. Too much work if you ask me, at least lately. When I saw Icy Fairy swatches around web it was something I knew I would love to have and that I wouldn't mind to do the "work". 


Essence Icy Fairy is glitter topper with different size silver and blue glitter. Now, my photos can't really tell how pretty it is in person because it looks really gorgeous in combination with black. When you apply it over black it gives your nails galaxy nail art effect and your nails looks special in a minute. It is easy to apply, it dries quickly and it contains 10 ml of product. Definitely one of my favorite glitters lately.


Did you tried Essence Icy Fairy? What is your favorite glitter?

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww wow, I must get this!! Yeah glitter nail polishes are a pain in the butt to remove, but they're pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...