Monday, January 12, 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 eyeshadow palette


I am so bad at posting my swatches and reviews. I postpone them almost every day but today it is finally time for Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 eyeshadow palette. ( To check out my post about Iconic 3 click here. ) My MUR wishlist can get longer every day and it is all because I adore neutral palettes and MUR is is good at making them. Iconic 2 is as everybody knows dupe for UD Naked 2.


There are 12 shades in the palette, good quality and pigmentation eyeshadows. There are 8 shimmery and 4 mate eyeshadows which are great for everyday use and if neutral tones are your go to shadows this palette could be all you need. I said could because I can never get enough of neutral eyeshadows. These eyeshadows are easy to reach and easy to apply and with the base they last the whole day ( or night ).


Now let's look at my swatches:



The palette contains 14 g of product and it is definitely something I'm glad I purchased.
What do you think about MUR Iconic 2? Do you like MUR palettes?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used any Makeup Revolution products yet but I placed an order at the weekend and I'm looking forward to trying them! The palette looks lovely, the shadows look a lot more pigmented than the W7 dupes for the Naked palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nisam još nijednu stvar od njih probala, možda ove godine ako potrošim bar par makeup stvari. Izgleda mi odlično :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...