Monday, January 19, 2015

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Re-create your favorite challenge


Finally! Last manicure of my 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! It took me so long to complete this challenge but finally here we are. My first manicure was published in May but you can believe me when I say that I was busy because I had a baby in meantime :)


Last challenge was to recreate my favorite challenge so far. I had few favorites but in the end I decided to recreate my tribal manicure. I love how different colors changed this mani so much and I like both combinations.


I used: Essence Hey Mister Sandman, Essence Rose In Wonderland and Golden Rose 106


I'm glad I did this challenge. I knew it will took me a lot of time and it really did but I'm happy I completed it. I always enjoy nail art challenge but now I will take a break and hopefully find some new interesting challenge soon and do some nail art all over again!


1 comment:

  1. Super manikura :D Baš mi je lip essence Rose in Wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...