Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!


I never had a "The end of a year" post but with year like this one maybe it is time for one. I have a feeling that 2013 was 5 years ago because so many things happened and so many things changed in 2014. I already mentioned few times on my blog that most important thing happened this year and that is birth of my daughter. It really is the best feeling in the world and you just change the perspective on so many things. Right now I live a life of ( desperate ) housewife but I do love my family life. It is funny that with so much time that I spend at home I don't have time to do a lot. I don't have time for cafe with my friends, to text back and forth with my friends, read a book or paint my nails as much I'm used but appreciate my free time a lot more. I love to play with my baby, discover and improvise in the kitchen and the thing I didn't expected...to watch so many TV shows :)


I don't have big plans for new year. Right now I'm going day by day and trying to make the best of it but I am looking forward to 2015. I don't believe in new year resolutions because you can make big decisions on a random Wednesday but I do believe that with the end of one year we can turn the page.I wish you the best and have fun tonight no matter if you are going on big party with your friends or you are gonna be in your pjs. 


I learn a lot this year and to end this post here is one of most important things...



2 comments:

  1. Pa ovaj post je famozan! Slično razmišljamo, meni novogodišnje odluke ništa ne znače. Ako nešto želim uradit, uradit ću kad me volja. :) Slike i gifovi su strašni, pogotovo zadnja! ;D Sve najbolje ti želim u 2015! :D :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...