Thursday, December 18, 2014

Empty #18


Treacle Moon My Coconut Island shower gel - When I first tried My Coconut Island I wasn't really into it because I didn't like the smell but somehow I loved the smell on my skin so this is something I would definitely buy again.

Loreal Evlital Color Glanz shampoo - yet another bottle-

Balea Splashy Kiwi body lotion - One of many Balea body lotions in my stash. I used mostly for my legs because I didn't like the smell on my skin. I wouldn't buy this scent agin. 

Lush Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar( click here ) - I love this product and everything that smells like Lush Snow Fairy!

Lush Sex Bomb -  click here

Lush Comforter - click here

Lush Honey Trap - My favorite lip balm, hopefully I will buy it again. It is a shame we don't have Lush in my hometown.

Essence Master Of Magic lip balm - This was one of my favorite products lately. Good quality and gives my lips little bit of color. Perfect for everyday use.

Loreal mini conditioners - once again in Empty post :)

Did you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...