Sunday, September 28, 2014

Makeup Revolution cream blush Frambroise Shake


Since Makeup Revolution is around I found so many products that I would like to have in my collection. You can probably guess that pallets are on that list but right beside them are cream blushers. There are four colors available and my pick was Frambroise Shake. I wanted something for everyday use that makes my cheeks look natural and refreshing. Frambroise Shake is exactly what I wanted.


The color is beautiful soft pink which looks really pretty. Color like this one is perfect for any time of year and that is what I like about it. The texture of the blush is cream, it is not greasily so I need to get into it with my brush ( I use stipple brush ) but it applies and blends easily. As you can see on the picture bellow pigmentation is very good and there is no shimmer. 


The package is nothing special but it is practical and the product is protected. It contains 3,4 g. This blush definitely makes me want to check out more MUR blushers so hopefully there will be more in my collection.
Did you tried Makeup Revolution products? Do you have favorites?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...