Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 2014 favorites


Lush Brazened Honey - I got this as as sample with my last Lush buy. I am completely in love with this product and I want the full size pot. Brazened Honey is fresh face mask and it is the best face mask I ever tried. After I use Brazened Honey I can feel and see the difference on my face! I got nice amount of a product as you can see bellow which is good for approximately 7-8 uses.


Ebelin sponge nail polish remover - I love sponge removers. Right now I don't have a lot of time for my nails so remover like this one is gold. With Ebelin remover my nail polish is gone in a minute.

Lush Snow Fairy showergel - another Lush product that quickly became my favorite. I'm thrilled with this product and it is no wonder it is so popular. I will definitely repurchase it and hopefully it will be bigger bottle.

Essence face brush - I've been using this brush to apply my liquid foundation and I love the results. It is so easy to work with it and my foundation looks nice and smooth.

Catrice Color Bomb blush - One of my favorite blushers ever since I bought it. I usually rotate my blushers and I always come back to Catrice Color Bomb. This one amazes me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...