Monday, April 14, 2014

Avon BB cream: Anew Vitale vs Solutions


Ever since they came around I always had my doubts about BB creams. But sometimes I would like really light coverage so I thought it is time to try it. I had my eye on Avon Anew but when I had Avon catalog in my hands I couldn't find it so I went with Avon Solutions BB cream. Eventually I bought Avon Anew too. I have both BB creams for about 6 months and I used them a lot when I first got them, in winter I moved to my usual liquid foundation but last few weeks I'm using them again. 

Avon Anew Vitale  BB+


Avon Anew Vitale BB + comes in one shade. I'm usually not very fond of adopting shades but this time I ignored that and went for it. So, the color of Anew Vitale should adopt to your skin tone. When I first got it and saw how dark it is I thought there is no way this will work on my skin. Surprisingly it did. The texture is nice, just a little bit dusty but it applies and adopts to your skin easily. It lasts for 6-8 hours and it gives you nice coverage. Little bit longer and covers little bit better then Avon Solutions. I usually use concealer under my eyes because that is the area that needs more coverage in my case and you should reach for concealer for anything that needs more coverage. Avon Vitale has 20 SPF.

Avon Solution BB cream


Solutions BB cream comes in 2 shades, lighter and darker. I have the light shade. Solution BB cream has a nice texture, it is easy to apply it. It looks nice and natural on the skin. It gives you light coverage and your skin tone is even. If there is something more to cover up you will have to reach for concealer or for foundation because Solutions won't be enough. I usually use it when want light makeup or when I'm going some where for few hours. If I'm going out or I need more polished look I prefer to use something else. Same is when I need my makeup to last for hole day because Avon Solutions lasts for about 5-6 hours and it has SPF 15.

Here is the swatch! Left is Anew Vitale, right is Avon Solutions. You can see how different they are but they both suit me.


The best thing about both BB creams is that they are great for warm days or any time when I like to avoid heavy makeup. Both are definitely good buy but they can't replace good old liquid foundation, at least in my book. They are however, great to have around.

Did you tried Avon BB creams? Do you like BB creams in general? What would you recommend to try?

2 comments:

  1. nisam probala, mislim da ni neću jer sam toliko zadovoljna missha bb kremom da ju ni nemam namjeru mjenjat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nisam nikad robala njihove bb kreme jer imamonu od lrp-a koja još traje

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...