Saturday, March 29, 2014

This week's TOP 3 #1


I decided to add new series to my blog - This week's top 3! This is going to be like a short version of favorites. I don't post favorites very often because I usually use the same products so I don't consider them interesting enough to write about them every month but every now and then I do find some products that I really love and this is the way to talk about them a bit. I will post my top 3 occasionally, whenever I find few products that amaze me or some new products I start to use on daily basis. Also I think this is a good way to mention some products one more time or give short review on some products I didn't write about. Hope you will enjoy these posts. 
This week I have a blush, lipstick and a lip balm.


Elf Glow is the blush that I have for long time and it is usually left a side, but every time I use it I remember how much I love it. I started using it again at Monday and I've been using it every single day since. It looks natural and very spring appropriate. I love, love, love it...this time I will probably use it for a longer period of time. To read more about Elf Glow click here.


MUA lipstick Shade 4 was among my favorite products for a while. When I first got it I was using it all the time, I just love the fact it is so subtle and that "my lips but better" effect. Few days ago I was going trough my stash and now I use it all the time once again. You can see the swatch if you click here.


Lush Honey Trap is one of my new products and I fell in love with it the when I first tried it. Beautiful smell, moisturizing, not greasy and takes care of my lips. This little pot contains 8 g of product and I believe it will last for a long time!


What do you think about this new series?
Did you tried any of these products? Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. nice shade of lipstick :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. some cool products gonna read about the blush check out my blog its new! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...