Friday, July 5, 2013

Empty #8


Loreal Elvital Color Glanz shampoo - I'm using this shampoo for years and I really love it. I don't know how many times I repurchased it.

Loreal Elvital Glatt Intense shampoo and conditioner - this is the first Loreal shampoo or conditioner that disappointed me. I gave it a chance and finished both bottles but it really doesn't work on my hair. My hair looks really bad after I use this and there is no way I buy it again.

Balea Trend It Up - I finished few bottles before this one and I will probably buy it again but now when I tried Schwarzkopf Got2Be Rocking It! I'm not impressed with this one at all.

Dove Original deodorant - my all time favorite!!

Balea face wipes - great product, I will definitely repurchase this one!

Maybelline Illegal Lenght mascara  - I never dedicated separate post for Maybelline Illegal Lenght because I was never into it. Only thing that I like about this mascara is that it really gives lenght to my lashes. Other then that it is not impressive. Very often it leaves lumps and sticks my lashes together.


I also cleaned my nail polish stash a little bit:

Rimmel Sunset Bronze
Catrice Back To Black
Essence Grand-Pile In Black
Essence Circus Confetti
Essence Choose Me
Essence 24/7 nail base

6 comments:

  1. Ajme meni su prazne bocice laka sf :-)
    One koji mi se najvise svidjaju cuvam, a one koji mi se ne svidjaju ni ne trosim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Znaci zaobici zuti providni L'Oreal. Moj ATF je onaj drugi zuti u neprovidnoj bocici..koliko me je samo puta spasio :) Meni je pola nesesera sa sminkom zavrsilo u smecu zadnjih dana :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. svaka cast, pogotovo na lakovima! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balea face wipes are my favourite too, I always buy those.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you throw away Rimmel Sunset bronze?? Oh no :( I wanted to swap it with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but the bottle was empty :) It was definitely one of my favorite brown nail polishes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...