Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Preview: Catrice LE Glamazona

At the beginning of each month Catrice and Essence have a lot of news! First there is new Catrice limited edition for June and July 2013 called Glamazona! The collection contains: blushes, liquid gold topper, lip color pens, eyeshadows and nail polishes. Among few nail polishes there is also a golden crocodile cracker. Great idea but I wonder how will it actually look. What do you think about Glamazona?

I'm A Survivor


I Got Th Flower


Jungle Treasure


I Got The Flower


I'm A Survivor


I Got The Flower


Lime Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum


Jungle Treasure


cARMOURflage

cARMOURflage


Dirty Liana; I Got The Flower


I'm A Survivor;  Lime Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum



2 comments:

  1. liquid gold topper? I wonder how it'll work.. cARMOURflage looks interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...