Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Balea body lotions, creams and hand lotions


I love Balea products especially their lotions and creams ( and of course shower gels ). They always have the cutest package, they smell amazing , they have good quality and they are inexpensive. Currently I have few body lotions, one cream and mosse and I need to stop myself from buying new until I run out of these.


I have four body lotions and I'm in love with them! This winter I was obsessed with chocolate scent so I adored Balea chocolate and fig lotion and Balea Young Sweet Wonderland! Chocolate and fig is almost gone and I'm thinking about getting a backup but since I find chocolate smell too heavy in spring and summer I'm not sure about that. Other two Balea lotions that I own Kiwi and Almond oil smell amazing, especially Almond oil and I hope that they will not discontinue it. Balea body lotions are easy to apply and they are quickly absorbed, they also have a nice texture. I love them!
Balea Raspberry body moose smells amazing. I like the mosse texture and this one is perfect for this time of year and it is the one I use the most right now. As you can see on the picture I also have Shea butter cream because every now and then I like to come back to good old classic cream, this one is great!



Few weeks ago for the first time I tried shower lotion Beautiful Berries, amazing smell and very good shower gel but I prefer regular body lotion because I  don't like combination of the two together because it doesn't really help my dry skin. 
The last items I have here are two hand creams. If you follow me you could already see that I can't live without hand creams / lotions. On first pic there is my Balea Dark Glamour, which has great package which   is very practical, I always have it beside my bed. It also smells really nice and the quality is good. Another hand cream that I have is Balea Olive which I keep in my bag. I have to say that I prefer Olive between the two because I only need to apply a very small amount of product because it is very moisturizing. However, both are really good!
As I said before there are so many new products that are on my wishlist but I honestly want to wait for a while until I purchase them, but we will see how long will that be :D
Do you like Balea? Which  one is your favorite product?

15 comments:

  1. I have the same hand lotion. It smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so tasty! :)
    And they smell heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dear,
    great post. I really like Balea. My favourit is the hair oil right now.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin. Let me know.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. joj i sama sam već počela pravit zalihe... gadan utjecaj blogosfere ;)
    ali živa istina, baleini proizvodi te privuku slatkom ambalažom i niskom cijenom, a na kraju otkriješ da i nisu loši :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so great! I like them all! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ja imam vec previse njihovih losiona. Ali sta cu kad su tako jeftini, a dobri, pa prosto mame.Imam taj coko/smokva, i od badema, a proslo ljeto sam imala i od maline. Sad imam kremu od breskve koja mi je divna.Skoro sam pomirisala kremu za ruke na pumpicu od argana i predivno mirise ali je iz nekog razloga duplo skuplja od svih ostalih njihovih krema na pumpicu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Balea products, specially shower gels and handlotions. I also have this Kiwi bodylotion and I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. kivi mi nije bio nesto, ali zato smokva cokolada i ovaj badem... njammm :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every mans want to body smart. Therefor,use of good product.Daily smooth body butter is a good product.Because it is very rich and creamy.This product gives us nice skin.So we will use this product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anna,

    Where do you buy these products in Oxford or UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only buy them in dm drugstores. If you have dm in UK you will definitely find them.

      Delete
  11. I love Balea handcreme of olive oil. I'm wondering if you can buy it outside Germany,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought the Aveo Hand creme Kirsche & Mindelblute and the Aveo Hand lotion Litschi & Himbeere from one of the depearment store when I was on holiday to Salzburg and fell in love with it. Been trying to get a hold of them but unfortunately I am unsuccessful. :( Any idea whether I can order them online and have them shipped to Asia (that's where I come from) ???? I would love to try the Balea products too. Anybody can help?? Nor myyellowsunflower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is no online sale for Aveo, you can only buy them in Muller stores because Aveo is their brand.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...