Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 2013 favorites


Balea Young Sweet Wonderland shower gel - I honestly don't know what is  with me and chocolate scent lately but I'm obsessed with it! This is like hot chocolate and it is my favorite shower gel lately.

Essence Quatrro eyeshadow To Die For - I'm rolling around few natural eyeshadow palettes but Essence To Die For is the one I was reaching for the most,hopefully Essence will not discontinue it anytime soon! click

Essence Ballerina Backstage Prima Ballerina- I probably had Ballerina blush for a year until I started using it, past few months I am using it 90% of time. I'm half way through it and I'm hoping to find a dupe. If you know about something like this please let me know! click

OPI Stay The Night - I love OPI liquid sand and I have few more on my wishlist! Stay The Night is a real beauty and it was one of my favorite products past month. click

Catrice Infinite Matt Honey Beige - amazing liquid foundation, unfortunately it is discontinued.  click

Three lipsticks were my favorite lip products:
NYX Round Lipstick Paris click
P2 Sheer Glam Fame click
MUA lipstick Shade 4 click

5 comments:

  1. ova linija od balee mi se ne sviđa :( ruzevi su prekrasni! Sretan Uskrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni meni se nije svidjela ta linija od Balee, zato sam sad vec svasta nesto novo nakupovala sto mi je superiska.
    Ruzevi su super, taj Mua br. 4 se nasao i u mojim favoritima od neki dan. Jest da nije ni vidjelo te boje kao u bulletu, ali mi je super bas takav kakav je

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izgleda da se samo meni sviđa ova Balea čokoladna linija, baš vidim da dosta cura nije oduševljeno :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...