Wednesday, February 13, 2013

p2 swatches: lipsticks, make up base and nail polish!


Few months ago I bought some p2 goodies and today I'm gonna give you swatches and impressions. I will start with my favorites - lipsticks.


I bought 3 lipsticks, I already tried one p2 lipstick in past and it is really good and I wanted to find more colors.
 First one that caught my eye was Sheer Glam lipstick in color Fame, this is also one of my favorite lipsticks right now. Fame is soft peachy pink, it gives you that "my lips but better" look. This color is very close to my natural lip color and it is perfect for day and casual makeup looks. Application of Fame is easy, lipstick is creamy but the feeling on my lips when I wear it is a bit "heavy". But like I said it looks so pretty on the lips and that is the fact that puts everything else in the shadow.


Next lipstick is p2 Pure Color Union Square. Beautiful color, works great for both day and night makeup looks. Union Square is creamy lipstick that applies easily, the feeling on my lips when I wear Union Square as well as La Rambla is good, better then Fame but nothing extraordinary. 


La Rumbla is beautiful red orange, perfect for a night out or when you want statement lips.



p2 Perfect Face Make Up Base Illuminate Me! is the product that I decided to try because I like to try new makeup bases and primers so when I saw this one it looked really tempting. So, here is my impression! It is a nice product, when you apply it on your face it gives you very subtle glow and it looks really nice if you want to wear it alone. When you apply foundation over it, the glow is almost invisible at least now, during winter. It could be more visible during summer. Other then that it smooths your skin a little bit but I didn't noticed that my foundation lasts longer with it. The packing is light pink, the product comes it tube with pump and it is easy to use it. Overall, this is a good product, nothing spectacular but I don't regret buying it.



The last thing I'm gonna show you is nail polish p2 Flirt Alert. Very pretty coral, applies easily and contains 11 ml.


In the end I have to say something I said so many times before...Whyyyy is p2 not available everywhere???
Did you tried p2 products?

8 comments:

  1. Super su, i ruzevi i lak,a ja zbilja ne znam kako ja to od gomile ruzeva koje imam uvijek ugledam jos sto i jedan drugi koji bh voljela imati :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. i love this nail polish and the p2 lipsticks :) lg dee

    womans-world-everyday.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wish, P2 would be available in our country, they have such great nail polish shades and they're also good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love p2, these lip colours look gorgeous!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on P2--I've gotten some in swaps and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gdje ima naručit tu kozmetiku? svi ruzevi mi se sviđaju

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...