Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OUAT nail art challenge: Mirror, mirror on the wall


I had no idea how to do today's challenge, the challenge is Mirror, mirror on the wall and it is for day 7. In the end I decided to draw a mirror in one nail and on the rest I thought I could draw piece of shattered glass. In the end I realized that the best way to do that is to use foil instead. On my ring finger I draw a mirror or at least I tried to, I hope you can see what I imagined. First I applied silver as base color, then I draw a circle with nail striper. After that I colored inside of the mirror with Midnight date ( both polishes ) and then I used nail dotting tool to make the frame of the mirror.


Here are small pieces of kitchen foil, I cut each piece few more times and applied on my nails with top coat ( first I applied one coat of top coat and then I applied small pieces of foil with the brush ).


Here are nail polishes I used : everything is Essence; Rich And Pretty, Jacob's protection, Midnight Date and  Berlin Story



Only 2 challenges left:



Check out what other girls did for day 7:

Taya
Mateja D
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Yecats
Nikkie
Samantha Ann
Fulya
Always Polished Nails

6 comments:

  1. razbilo ti se ogledalo ;)
    dobra manikura, sviđa mi se :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing manicure. I had very similar idea, but in the end I discovered, that I don't have any glitter to make broken glass (it didn't came on my mind, that I could use foil), so I draw a whole mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ide tebi nail art,samo tako nastavi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...