Monday, February 11, 2013

OUAT nail art challenge: Favorite male character


Today Once Upon A Time nail art challenge continues. It is time for mani inspired by favorite male character. My favorite male character is Mr. Gold / Rumplestiltskin but I already had manicure inspired by him so I'm going with my second favorite: August / Pinocchio. So, this is what I did. I painted my three nails black which represent August's lather jacket and after that it was time for two statement nails. My middle finger is wooden representing Pinocchio and my ring finger is...well, it is supposed to be newspaper letters but as you can see it didn't turn out good. I wanted to redo it but I didn't have time for that today. I wish it turn out better but it is what it is...better luck next time :D


Now I'm gonna go watch new episode of Once Upon A Time and hope that we will see August again some time.


I used: Malena no.2, Max Factor Whispering Ivory and Catrice Lost In Mud.



Check out what other girls did for day 3:

Taya
Mateja D
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Yecats
Nikkie
Samantha Ann
Fulya
Always Polished Nails


10 comments:

  1. I love your choice - i wish he would come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I liked August too. I also hope, he'll be back. I have to admit, I didn't understand his destinty in the end very well - he turned into wood and then he was just gone. Where did he go? I also watched OUAT last night. It's kinda becoming boring, I miss some characters, like Mulan and Aurora. I want to know, what happens to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know what happened to him too and I hope that they will continue his story. Last episode was nothing special but I liked Emma's and Gold's journey and I can't wait to see what happens next with them.

      Delete
  3. Nice nail art idea :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great nail art!!!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY COOL IDEA <3
    if you want to follow each other on bloglovin and facebook let me know (k)(k) !!

    CHECK MY LATEST POST ON : www.hypnocake.co.nr
    BADER LAMONT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...