Sunday, November 4, 2012

Swatch: MUA Undressed and Haven And Earth palettes


As promised here are my swatches of Makeup Academy Undressed and Haven and Earth palettes. First one is Undressed. Undressed is very popular because it is one of closest dupes of Urban Decay Naked palette. Since I would really love to have Naked palette I didn't wasted my time with Undressed palette. I'm glad that I didn't because eyeshadows in this palette are really gorgeous. There are 12 eyeshadows in the palette, 9 shades are shimmery and 3 shades are matte. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. With eyeshadow base they will last for hole day, there are no worries about that. I don't know how they work without the base because if I'm wearing eyeshadows I always have a base, but pigmentation wise they are great on their own too. Both palettes all together contain 9,6 g.
Here is how the Undressed palette looks in a daylight, without flash:


The back side of the packaging:


This is the first row ( natural daylight, no base )


Second row ( natural daylight, no base )


Haven And Earth


Haven And Earth palette is also neutral eyeshadow palette. This one has 12 eyeshadows too, all of them are shimmery. This is palettes is great for daytime and casual makeup looks, I know I'll be using it a lot. Pigmentation is great and everything you need is in one place: highlight, crease, inner corner, lid color. If you like neutral, brownish eyeshadows I recommend Haven And Earth.


First row ( natural daylight, no base )


Second row ( natural daylight, no base )


Overall both palettes are great and I recommend them. The quality is great and the price is more then acceptable. Only flaw is that I would be better if there are more matte shadows but for me it is not a big deal. Also each palette contains 9.6 g which is only 0.8 g per one color but since I almost never go through my eyeshadows I can live with this one too. 

What do you think about these and MUA palettes in general? 


7 comments:

  1. Ova druga je prekrasna. Sve boje koje koristim na dnevnoj bazi na jednom mestu :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't try any MUA palette, but I wouldlove to. Both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Druga paleta je PREKRASNA... savršena za dnevne/posao kombinacije!

    ReplyDelete
  4. undressed mi je super, naročito drugi red :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful palettes!!!!
    Thanks for your comment!!!
    Kiss!!
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...