Saturday, November 3, 2012

MUA haul: nail polishes, lip balm, face primer and eyeshadow palettes


Few weeks ago I had my first Makeup Academy order. After I saw Undressed palette at Natalie's beauty land blog I had my eye on their web site. Undressed palette is one of closest Naked palette dupes out there and since I really want Naked palette this came as awesome replacement. I also purchased another palette called Haven And Earth. It is not just that these two palettes are gorgeous they are also really cheap but the quality is very good.  If you want to order something from MUA it is good to check out their facebook every now and then because they have good deals very often. When I placed my order palettes ware on sale and every order got a free gift: 2 nail polishes and lip balm in my case. Today I'm going to show you primer, lip balm and nail polishes, I will show you palettes more closely in next few days.


Makeup Academy face primer is a product that I really wanted to try. You can see how the package looks on the picture above, it contains 27 ml of product. I tested the product several times and I'm not very trilled with it. It doesn't make my foundation last longer and my skin is not  flawless and even, it is definitely  better then nothing but honestly this didn't do much for me.  I prefer silicone primers and I think that for now on I will stick to them. They work much better with my skin type ( normal / dry ).



I got few gifts with my order: 2 nail polishes and lip balm from Love Harts Limited Edition.


Lip balm Great Lips is something I really love lately. It smells nice and it is really moisturizing. It looks shiny on the lips and for cold days it will be my replacement for lip gloss. 


Two nail polishes that I got are Love U 24/7 and I Want U. I love both colors, especially purple because I don't have color like this in my collection. Orange one is also unique in my collection but I have few similar colors. Both nail polishes are creamy. Application was okay, as well as drying time. Two coats are enough for full opacity. Bottles contain 6,8 ml.



I'm glad that I tried MUA products, I think that I will definitely order from them again. There are few products that I would like to try ( blushes!! ). In a few days I will post my swatches and review of Undressed and Haven And Earth palettes which are amazing so don't forget to stop by :)

Did you tried any Makeup Academy product?

10 comments:

  1. Divni su lakici ali ja jedva cekam palete :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biti će uskoro, nadam se da ću sutra sve uspjet poslikat :)

      Delete
  2. Ja čekam da skupe 35 000 fanova na Facebooku pa da kupim nešto na akciji sa besplatnom poštarinom :)) Jako mi se sviđa ovaj balzam za usne koji si kupila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja sam čekala akciju sa besplatnom poštarinom, al kad sam ja naručivala palete su bile snižene a uz narudžbu su se dobijala 3 poklona tako da mi je došlo na skoro isto, ovako mi je čak i bolje :)

      Delete
  3. I ja vec odavno na fb mjerkam sta imaju, a te paletice sam cini mi se nedavno vidjela kod Beauty & Sweets na blogu i divne su. Iako ja zbilja ne koristim puno sjenke, kako mi nije zurba pricekacu i ja to sa bespl.postarinom pa naruciti neku. Htjela sam prvo Elf jer taman trebam neke njihove cetkice,ali ove palete su kako citam po recenzijama prilicno kvalitetnije, pa cu nabaviti neku od tih finih neutralnih boja.
    Preporucujem ti Eveline art scenic primer,odlicna baza za puder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Od Elf-ovih sjenila imam nekoliko mono i nisam baš zadovoljna s njima, al sam oko Božića i Nove godine naručila Warm paletu koja mi je odlična. Neka njihova sjenila imaju odličnu pogmentaciju a neka nikakvu tako da baš treba proučiti swatcheve ili naručiti paletu u kojoj ipak ima više izbora. Vjerovatno će i ove godine negdje oko Božića krenuti sa posebnim ponudama i sniženjima.
      Koristim Eveline bazu već, nedavno sam ju isprobala i stvarno je odlična :)

      Delete
  4. I saw your new blog and I'm looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Face primer is wonderful. You will find its effect when you want to conceal an uneven skin tone and prepare the skin for the application of foundation and further makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I will definitely give it another chance, for now I'm not thrilled but I did heard a lot of positive reactions.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...