Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Pool Party + Essence Carrie



China Glaze Pool Party is one of my favorite nail polishes because I adore bright nail polishes and this neon is gorgeous. This time I added few stripes: black, silver and colorful and on top of all I applied pink glitter. I love how this mani turn out, it is very simple but bright color and glitter stand out. Glitter polish is Essence topper, my old favorite - Carrie. Carrie is now discontinued but now I'm using my back up bottle.


I used China Glaze Pool Party, Essence Carrie, Essence Berlin Story, Essence Silver Surfer and Essence More Then Silver


3 comments:

  1. sa ovom bojom laka tesko je bit ne zamječen. super boja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma s ovakvom podlogom ne možeš fulati, dobro si sve skupa složila :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...