Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spring Breakers promotion: Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson


Venice and Toronto film festivals gather many stars and everyone wants be at their best. These days we can see so many amazing gowns all over the internet. Selena Gomez, Vanessa  Hudgens and Ashley Benson were promoting their new movie called Spring Breakers with James Franco in Venice and Toronto. I don't know much about the movie, I was little bit surprised to see three ladies together with James Franco but I hope that they did a great job with the movie. I wanted to see the trailer but there is nothing yet so we will have to wait little bit longer. 

Selena Gomez was my favorite at this promo tour. Most of the time I like Selena's style but I can't say I'm her big fan ( I'm talking about her style I don't know much about her music and acting ). Her outfits at Spring Breakers promo tour were very beautiful, she looked gorgeous in every dress. Only dress that I don't like is Marchesa dress because it is too "fluffy" for my taste but the rest are so beautiful and elegant. 

Atelier Versace

Dolce & Gabanna


Marchesa


Dolce & Gabbana



Vanessa Hudgens has interesting style. It is very different then mine but I like to see what is she wearing. Sometimes she can go over the top with mixing and matching or accessorizing but then again she can be very elegant. First gown by Temperley London and animal print gown are something typical for Vanessa while the rest is little bit different. I like the pink gown look just because I think that this is the color we can't see on Vanessa that often and it looks really good on her. Blumarine dress is beautiful and I would love to have it in my closet as well as her jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are not my favorite piece of clothing but this looks really great!

Temperley London


Blumarine

Marchesa


Alice By Temperley


Ashley Benson has good days and bad days, sometimes  she is dressed very well and sometimes it is just bad. At  Spring Breakers promo tour she was my least favorite but it doesn't mean I don't like what she was wearing. I think she looked good but nothing more then that. The dresses very pretty but I find Selena and Vanessa much more interesting. 

Alberta Ferretti


Cacharel


Dolce & Gabbana


Jay Godfrey

What do you think? Do you like posts like this?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I don't like Selena Gomez but she looks stunning in this Versace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...