Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NOTD: Connect the flowers!


I already told you how much I love dots...I love flowers too, so why not have them both on my nails. First I painted my nails with Essence King Of Mints because I wanted some light polish for a base color. King Of Mints is nail polish that I like but I barely ever use it and this mani seam to be perfect for it. With nail dotting tool and Essence White Hype I drew flowers and after that I added dots to "connect" the flowers. Middle of the flower is silver, I used Essence Romeo. Essence White Hype gave me some trouble because it is very thick and I think that this is the last time I will use it. Top coat made it little bit better but you can still see it on my ring and pinky finger. Beside that I love this manicure, this is actually the second time I have something like this on my nails. First time I didn't drew flowers by myself I used nail stickers but I like this way better!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...