Sunday, June 3, 2012

Revenge and Glee - end of season

Revenge


First when I saw Revenge I wasn't really into it, it was okay but nothing special...just another guilty pleasure TV show. After a while the show got better and better and and suddenly I couldn't get enough of it. If you ask me what genre it is I would say drama or maybe soap opera but but really, really good one. The show is about girl Amanda who has a plan to revenge her father. Her father was set up to take the guilt for plane crush while the people who are responsible for it live free and enjoy their fortune. Everything is going down in Hamptons when Amanda comes back after many years but not as herself, she comes with name Emily and starts her plan. First few episodes were like I already said nothing special but once when things got to move it was awesome. The lead role Emily/Amanda is amazinggg! You just have to love her! Beside Emily my favorite character is Nolan...Do you watch Revenge? Who is your favorite character?
Now when season 1 is over I can't wait for season 2 and I hope that it will be as good as the first one!


Glee ended Season 3 few weeks ago. What can I say about it? There was few great episodes but most of the season was huge disappointment. They lost their spark and they were annoying most of the time. There was too much Finn and too much Blaine for my taste while some much better characters like Tina or Quinn were neglect. It is unbelievable to me that Brittany who is bad singer sang more songs then Tina or Puck!?! She is great dancer so let her dance, there are many other characters who can sing. Also I didn't like the storyline very much...Season 1 Glee was amazing, now I'm not even sure that I will continue with Season 4. What do you think about it?

4 comments:

  1. Revenge FTW ;) Mene kupilo na prvu. Nolan & Sammy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revenge na FOX-u počeo ispočetka! :/
    A meni ostalo još par epizoda da pogledam onlajn. Nadala sam se da će biti na TV-u, šta ću kad ipak volim prevod. :)
    Omiljeni lik mi je cold Victoria, definetly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je Victoria super, toliko je zlobna da ju moraš voljeti :)
      Ne znam dal imaš BS player, on ti automatski učitava titlove ako želiš. Ako voliš tako gledati dobro će ti doći!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...