Friday, June 8, 2012

Random #4

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

June is finally here and beautiful  weather came along with it. For that reason June is probably my favorite month of the year. When the weather is good everything is better. Flowers and bright colors are everywhere...and summer clothes is out!


Maybe a month ago I went to see Avengers with my boyfriend. I knew he is going to like it because he loves superhero movies but I'm not a fan of them...Surprisingly I liked Avengers and since that we were in superhero mood. We've seen all Marvel's superhero movies and even a bigger surprise to me is that I like them, I'm not going to run to the movie theater to see Iron Man 3 first day it comes out but I'm sure I'm going to watch it. I thought something like that will never happen because only superhero movie before Avengers I've seen was Thor and I didn't like it very much...


Now when I'm mentioning Thor I have to say that I didn't know until recently that Chris and Liam Hemsworth are brothers...I can't believe that I didn't realized it sooner because they look the same. By now you have probably realized that I just wanted a reason to post picture of them.



All the movie talk just made me think about TV shows. True Blood starts at Sunday. Yeeeeey!!! I can't wait! It has been a long time since last summer...Trailer #1 , trailer #2 , teaser!!
Also next week starts new TV show it's called Dallas. I can already see that I'm going to be in love with it, I'm sucker for shows like that and I can't imagine that I might not like it...I will let you know my impressions after few episodes.


Pretty Little Liars Season 3 started few days ago. I'm watching it. I want to stop but I can't. I'm not strong enough...lol. But the thing is that I always liked Pretty Little Liars in the summer. It is not that I think that something will happen for real but I'm just saying it is good for summer, it is not bad summer entertainment. 

Music for the end of this post. I can't stop singing this song...

7 comments:

  1. true blood, true blood, true blood, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Blood! Jos i nova knjiga izasla. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knjige nisam čitala, al veselim se novim epizodama!

      Delete
  3. June in London is CRAP! So tired of this rain -_-.
    I saw the Avengers aswell AND I LOVED IT! Then again I'm a Super-Hero movie lover!
    And I saw the new episode of PLL, I was so WTF by the end of it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm slowly becoming super- hero lover...lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...