Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NOTD: Catrice Miss Piggy Reloaded with strawberriess


Yesterday morning I painted my nails with Catrice Miss Piggy Reloaded and in the afternoon I decided to add something to my mani. I remembered that few months ago I bought Essence Show Me You Feet stickers with some bows and strawberries, they were waiting for spring in my nail supply box and yesterday I finally used them. Before I put stickers I drew red stripes on my nails because I thought that only stickers would be a bit boring. You can see the result in the end on the pictures. I really like the stickers, they look so cute. I usually skip SMYF stickers because they are flat and sometimes they easily fall of my nail but these worked very well.


I used Look by Bipa Red and Catrice Miss Piggy Reloaded


Here is how Miss Piggy Reloaded looks alone. Very pretty pastel pink with loads of beautiful shimmer. I applied 3 coats, my nail line is still visible but I like it anyway :D 


11 comments:

  1. Kako je slatko! ^_______^ I lakici su jako lepi. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super si ga nadogradila!
    Mene taj lak mnogo živcira, formula mu je loša a providan i nakon 3 sloja. Nosila sam ga prošle godine na moru i baš se napatila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noktići su ti super! miss pigy imam i ja i boja je fantastična,idealna za proljeće/ljeto

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, it's so cute and yummy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. preslatka manikurica, mislila sam da si crtala jagodice ali si me zezla... krasno *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, so cute *.*

    http://www.captivatingcolor.blogspot.pt/
    *

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...