Friday, June 22, 2012

Nails: pink and orange flowers


For today's mani I decided to go with flowers! I usually use nail stickers when I want flower design on my nails but this time I decided to draw them myself. I used the biggest nail dotting tool and draw five dots, then I used small dotting tool for center of the flower and some random dots. This is the first time I tried this and honestly I thought that it will be more difficult and little bit messy, but no! This is the easiest thing to do, and I think that flower nail stickers are history for me. This is so much more fun!


For the base color I used Essence White Secret. This one is little bit sheer so I applied 3 coats. For the flowers I used Sinful Colors Boom Boom, P2 Electirc and S-he 393.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...