Sunday, June 24, 2012

Get to know me tag

I was tagged by Chiribella. The idea of the tag is to write 7 things about yourself and tag 6 bloggers. This time I will only write 7 things about me and I will not tag anyone because I tagged so many people recently.

Here we go!

1. I love flowers, roses are probably my favorite. 


2. I wish that I was good in drawing. I'm always little bit envy at people who are good at it. Whenever I have pen and paper in my hands I like to draw a little but simple flowers and hearts are as far as I can go...lol
3. When I see episode of friends on TV I know exactly what will happen...I've seen all of them soooo many times and I know I will watch them many more times. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. I'm a quiet person, I don't like conflicts but sometimes I'm easily upset ( or annoyed - that would maybe be a better word )...haha.
5. I love dots!! I like them on clothes, on walls, on boxes, on mugs, on nails...everywhere!
6. I don't like change but I know to adjust very well.
7. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. Loveee him!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...