Monday, June 25, 2012

Essence Snow White: The Huntsman, Prince Charming and nail file


Few days ago I saw Essence Snow White display. I grabbed two glitter nail polishes and the next day I saw the display again and I couldn't resist to nail file. Snow White Trend Edition has the cutest display I seen in a while, all nail polishes look very tempting but in the end I succeed to stick to only two nail polishes. 
Both The Huntsman and prince Charming are special effect toppers and they contain 10 ml of product.


The Huntsman is golden glitter topper with micro, hex and shredded glitter in clear base. I think that this is the first time that Essence has shredded glitter in their nail polishes and I hope that The Huntsman will not be the only one. 
Prince Charming is silver holo glitter with larger blue glitter in clear base. Looks very pretty and it will be interesting to combine it with blue nail polishes. 
Here is how The Huntsman and Prince Charming look over black nail polish with 1 coat and how the look alone with 2 coats:




Both nail polishes have wide brush, the brush is exactly the same as new Catrice brushes (and the bottles are the same as Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer too). Application was easy but it took some time for polishes to dry.


Nail file


To tell you the truth the reason why I bought nail file is because I'm sucker for packing. This looks so, so cute and I had to have it! However the nail file seams to be good and I'm sure it will serve me very well. On the picture above you can see both sides of the nail file. One side of the file is will help to shorten your nails and the other side will help you shape them. 

Do you like Snow White Trend Edition? Do you have your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. Svidjaju mi se oba laka, fale mi lakovi sa sljokicama. :S Mada nisam sigurna da sam ih videla u DM-u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni ja ih nisam vidjela u dm-u, ja sam ove kupila u Mulleru

      Delete
  2. Me llama mucho esta colección de Essence. A ver cuando llega a España.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want these polishes!! I totally get the "too pretty to resist" point about the file :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. turpijica je preslatka... ni glitteri nisu loši iako mi se čini da moji samo stoje i pate u tišini jer ih slabo koristim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAH!! I am DYING for these snow white glitters! STUNNING! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...