Sunday, May 20, 2012

TV show season 2012: renewed / canceled

TV season is almost over, some shows will be here next season and some are finished or canceled. Most of TV shows I watch is renewed but unfortunately not all of them. Let's look at the list:

Renewed


2 Broke Girls
30 Rock
90210
American Dad
Blue Bloods
Bob's Burgers
Body Of Proof
Bones 
Castle
Community
Cougar Town
Criminal Minds
CSI
CSI NY
Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 23
Family Guy
Fringe
Glee
Gossip Girl
Grey's Anatomy
Grimm
Happy Endings
Hart Of Dixie
Hawaii Five-0
How I Met Your Mother
Last Man Standing
Law And Order: SVU
Mike and Molly
Modern Family
New Girl
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Nikita
Once Upon A Time
Parenthood
Parks And Recreation
Person Of Interest
Private Practice
Raising Hope
Revenge
Scandal 
Smash
Suburgatory
Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory
The Cleveland Show
The Good Wife
The Mentalist
The Middle
The Office
The Simpsons
The Vampire Diaries
Touch
Two And A Half Man
Up All Night
Whitney

Canceled 




A Gifted Man
Alcatraz
Allen Gregory
Are you there, Chelsea?
Awake
Bent
Best Friends Forever
Breaking In
Charlie's Angels
Chuck
CSI Miami
Desperate Housewives
Free Agents
GCB
Harry's Law
House
How To Be A Gentleman
I Hate My Teenage Daughter
Man Up 
Missling
NYC 22
One Tree Hill
Pan Am
Prime Suspect
Ringer 
Rob
Terra Nova
The Finder
The Firm
The Playboy Club
The River
The Secret Circle
Unforgettable
Work It

4 comments:

  1. Luckily None Of The Ones I Watch Have Been Cancelled! I love watching Bones, Fringe and Once Upon A Time! Once Upon A Time Only Came Out In England About 2 Months Ago But I Watched The Rest Online Because I Was So Addicted! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Once Upon A Time and I can't wait for season 2!!

      Delete
  2. Too many shows cancelled! Luckily, not my fav ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrys Law????!!!!! NNOOOOOO!!!! I already knew about House and watched the final show. But Harrys Law???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...