Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pastel nails


I always wanted paint all my nails different color and last week I finally did it! It was warm sunny day and nothing says spring like pastels. Maybe these colors will bring those sunny days back because when it is so cold in the middle of the spring something is really wrong. Anyway, lately I'm into pastel colors, I wanted to use five different pastel colors and in the end I used purple, green, yellow, pink and blue. I added white stripes to bring everything together. If you decide to do something like this you can be sure that everyone will notice your nails, but with beautiful soft colors like this it is easy to pull it off. 
Now I'm thinking about bright colors but maybe, maybe in summer 


I used Essence nail polishes: Bloom-A-Loom, Iced Mint Frappe, Flamingo Rose, Speed of Light Blue and White tip painter


19 comments:

  1. Olá querida!
    Gostei do teu blog, vou seguir.
    Segue-me se quiseres:http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/
    Beijinhos ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love your stripes!! Gorgeous idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors. Great idea to add stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the stripes too, easy way to bring all the different colors together :)

      Delete
  4. krasni... taman sam skinila lak i planirala nešto ovako za danas ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajde...baš me zanima tvoja kombinacija boja ;)

      Delete
  5. Pretty spring mani! I love the pastels you used for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crazy for all the pastels lately, they are perfect for spring :)

      Delete
  6. So pretty!

    http://lipglossgirly.blogspot.pt/2012/05/nova-parceria-rainbow-of-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool design! I love pastels :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...