Thursday, May 31, 2012

OPI My Address Is Hollywood + Essence White Hype


Polka dots! I absolutely love them and every now and then I have to have them on my nails. It is the easiest thing to do but always looks cute! My base color is OPI My Address Is Hollywood, for polka dots I used Essence White Hype. White Hype is my favorite white nail polish for nail art but I think that very soon it will be history because it is getting very thick and it is very hard to work with it. Before I applied top coat polka dots looked really messy but top coat saved the hole thing...well, everything except my index finger but I think I will survive 

Do you like polka dots manicure?



8 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cute!!

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani and I love polka dot manis. Btw I made similar mani just yesterday and I hope I will have some time to post it today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. preslatko, prva asocijacija minnie mouse :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mene točkice često asociraju na Minnie :)

      Delete
  4. nice! ja sam manijak za točkice, btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja se ponekad moram kontrolirati kad je riječ o točkicama!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...